Friday, November 16, 2007

These are my rain boots.

They aren't exactly $300 actually they were only $20 and that was on sale...which is the only way I could convince Jeremy that I should get the boots. A little about my day today. I had a rough few weeks, what with my grandma dying, the girls getting HFM disease, midterms, then regular homework and Tracy coming into town...it's been a lot. So I had this essay outline due Wednesday night for an essay topic chosen by my teacher(bless his soul) and I wanted nothing more than to just not do it. The next day I had a presentation due in class...again I didn't really want to work on it BUT I did want to get it out of the way. Anyway, I turned in a horrible essay outline...I did it in a hour(the hour before it was due) and I didn't really understand the topic and I didn't really care if it even sounded good, which I knew it didn't. Needless to say my hippy teacher gave me a D!! I have never received a D in college...ever...well maybe when I went to Ricks College, but since I've matured and realized the importance of education, I have never received a D. The point is, I was shocked(not totally shocked, but I didn't think I would receive a D, that's almost an F).
So, I didn't do much today. I emptied my dishwasher and re-loaded it. And I looked at this all day:
And this is how I felt about it all day:
At least it's Friday. It's always easier to think about chores when Jeremy's home. Of course he has to go to primary program practice tomorrow(barf) then we're attending one of the kids in his class baptism(which I'm actually very excited about, it will be the first baptism Eva's gone to) and he'll be speaking at the baptism. It will be a crazy Saturday to say the least.
So I wanted to take some pictures of Elle. We've set up this little fleece filled sanctuary for Elle to practice sitting up, so if she falls it doesn't actually hurt. Anyway, I called her and she gave me this look like, "What now mom?"
Then as she realizes that it's a camera she turns it on:
Look at that sweet face! Yum!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the faces (yours). Although Elle's are cute too. Is today a better day?

Tracy said...

I tagged you. That means you have to do it.

Tracy said...

Oh yeah, go to my blog to find out what I am talking about.

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the Ricks College comment...the only time I've ever gotten a D was there, in my first year of college. LOL I was way too busy having fun I guess...