Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I love Jeremy...

...and not just because he buys me things. He wants to buy me things because he knows it makes me happy...although it may be materialistic...lets face it, that's the kind of girl that I am. I've come to grips with it, I'm ok with it, so I like to buy things, is that so wrong? I don't think so. I know the importance and value of non-materialistic things but that doesn't mean that I can't want nice things. Just wait till you see what Jeremy bought me...by me I technically mean all of us because Jeremy wanted it just as bad as I did:


Isn't it devine? I've been wanting an armoire for out TV for the past month now. I've seen the value of having something that closes off the TV, that makes it harder for little crawlers to get into things they shouldn't be getting into. Plus our old entertainment center took up most of our living room with it's insane hugeness. This is my new entertainment center, it hardly takes up a corner! I love it! Thank you Jeremy, you work so hard for our family and I can't thank you enough...well I guess I could go do the dishes.


Jeremy also bought me an oversized clock...which I've been wanting for like a year now. I saw it last week when I was at Target and I loved it but it was mucho dinero $$ and we just happen to walk by it when we were buying our new armoire and the clock was on sale!! It's a Christmas Miracle!!


Beautiful. I can not wait to get everything all set up and decorated with my new furniture. Of course I will post those pics when everything is all hung up and set right, until then...well you can't see any pics until then. Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I will have to talk to you about swim lessons. I enrolled Leah and myself in a class- mostly because it was something to do and Jason is gone until after Leah's in bed every night- and... she hates it! HATES it. Like screams in my face the entire 30 minutes. I think I'm going to quit... (sad) but it's just not the giggly girly bonding time I had hoped for. But, having been there, do you think I should stick it out? Wow- I guess I should have written an email... Beautiful new furniture, by the way- I love having somewhere to hide the TV.

Zach 'n' Jack said...

WOW I love it!! And I love the clock, aren't huge clocks so beautiful! I love ours, and I am right there with you about the armoire; I really want one for our computer. Little crawlers definitely get themselves into places they shouldn't be! Yeah for sweet husbands who make us happy :-)

Three Love kids said...

love it love it. The armoire is nice and love the clock. you are so lucky. we are getting a roll top desk and i am so glad to be hiding the computer and keeping it safe from little hands. congrats can't wait to see the new pics.

Anonymous said...

I love those Christmas miracles... *sniff*
*wiping tear from eye*

Kimberly Clark said...

I am in love with the clock. I have always wanted a clock that size but in my small apartment I have so much frames and pictures on the wall I really don't have a place for it but when I get my house I am going shopping for one. Love it!

Jennifer said...

Wow, you are so Lucky! I am jealous! That is all I have to say :)