Friday, August 1, 2008

Fantasy Friday: Oh September how I long for thy TV

Happy Friday everyone; as an ode to August 1st I would like to start talking about September...don't you love how our culture does that? I actually hate it, like why can't I buy things for Valentines Day in February...I have till the 14th, right?

An ode to the Fall lineup...and some shoes that I think go with a few of my favorite TV shows...trust me I have many, many, many more.



Onward:I would LOVE IT if Pam rocked out some hot Oxfords. Like, bring a little sexy back to the office. It's flirting with Jim without saying a word. You know he'd be giving the camera those classic "Jim looks" if Pam rocked these hot office heels. This is Steve Madden $100.Another look I'd like to see Pam in is a pair of office appropriate statement heels. Obviously you can't wear anything too "loud" in an office setting but you can wear a heel that has a "WOW" factor. Like these Calvin Klein patent bordeaux pumps. Beautifully rich, and such a hot fall color. These are notice me without screaming it. $89.I love Medium. I don't know how many people actually watch this show but I totally love it. The plots could be a little better, I'm hoping for more twists this fall season but I love the dynamic of the family. They are completely realistic. I love Allison and Joe's relationship, they are how an actual couple is together, not all laughs and gags, they fight and it's real. Plus I totally love Bridgette (the one on the ground) she's SO funny by just being her cute little pudgy self...her look in this pic says it all. So for some background, Allison works in the DA's office so her looks is office too, by mostly mom friendly.
Sooo, these are the kind of shoes Allison would wear to work and to be "dressy" comfy but dressy. I have nothing against these shoes, they are cute and they are functional and they get the job done...for being shoes. But there's no personality in them. These are Indigo by Clark $90. p.s. if I saw you in these I would not judge, they are cute and I'm sure very comfy...plus the pleated detail is pretty cool.
This is the kind of shoe that I would like to see Allison in. Like a super hot mama shoe. It's like the CK's above (a dramatic color) but a bit more va-va-voom. Me gusta. These are by Max Studio $165.
I've been a die hard since day one. That's right people day ONE! I would love to see Sun and Kate rocking some J-41's. All cute and Junglely $89. But as this wouldn't be that surprising to see on Lost, is the reasoning I went with my second Lost choice.
Some super comfy super trendy moccasins. This would be awesome. Of course now that they are off the island I'm hoping to see some more fashion...it wont happen and it totally wouldn't be Lost with fashion but I can make it up in my head. Lily Pulitzer $255.
Ahh Grey's. I'm sorry but I love it. Again, a show that I've been with from the very first titillating episode. So there's mostly hospital mixed in with social settings. You don't see a lot of footwear. But I would love to see Callie rock out like a butch sexy lady look. These gladiators by Charles David would be AMAZING. The colors are beautiful and I want to hug them close. $215.


Unfortunately for me, the Professional Crocs are likely what the Doc's and Grey's are wearing, ;(
$35.


Au Revoir. Happy Weekend, I will be:

possibly going to Borders for the Twilight mania

going to the Fair on Sat.

dying my hair

going to Kohls and getting some new clothes.

Yes I will take pics.

3 comments:

Katie said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!! You should seriously be in charge of wardrobe! Amazing, really! And yes, you have a great fall lineup just waiting for you..I can't wait for September either!!

Melanie said...

Excellent Fantasy Friday! I love the lineup, too. I have to request a topic for Fantasy Friday- shoes for a SAHM! I need a shoe wardrobe makeover, and you are my fashion guru. Or you can just direct me to previous posts, since I know you've done a lot already- I love your style!

Tracy said...

This is my favorite fantasy friday yet. So Megan and I totally went to the Border's Twilight party here. oh boy. I'll post pictures on my blog tomorrow. Too tired now.