Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Wheeler in the Hiz-ouse!

There was a "no training wheel" revolution in our neighborhood. One little girl down the street started it and it trickled to all the kids with their training wheels still on. Honestly I didn't think Eva would learn to ride a two-wheeler till she was 7 or 8. Because that's what I did. I was a wimp who never tried anything and I was too scared...Eva is a lot like me when it comes to that but she's also very determined.
I can't even describe how proud I was of her. The smile on her face was ear to ear and she was so proud of herself. It seriously brought tears to my eyes to see her be so proud and to feel that proud of a human being is so overwhelming (I know Tracy is making fun of me right now, but I'm a sensitive person..I cried at the Lion King ok, and at a Johnson & Johnson commercial, I have feelings that I must express through tears...apparently.)





This is Su-wen, she loves Eva, I don't know if it's the allure of the blond hair or Eva's creative imagination but, if she even spots Eva outside she runs out of her house to see if she wants to play. This is Su-wen watching Eva ride her bike waiting for her to stop so they can play. Su-wen in her family are moving and she is not happy about it, she's a sweet little girl, we'll miss her.


SO cute! You go girl!!Oh, and this is a self-portrait of my hair...that's right, I dyed it...what's that? You can't tell, well that's because I dyed it brown...I know you're shocked with my ability to take a risk. But my highlights that I spent over $100 on our now mostly gone and I've decided I'll never get them again, but that's good to know...I now know that I'm not a fan of highlights that aren't what I ask for...surprising, right? Who likes what they didn't ask for? No one I know.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sweet ride! She did so well, I was biffing it and falling all over the place when I learned - she did great! She fits right in with the "bike pack".