Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mascara...is not cheap.



Hmmm, still not sure how this happened. Is anyone else impressed with the symmetry of the face work? Elle was with her BFF Maya, who is known to get into mascara...I doubt Elle came up with this on her own but who really knows. It was hilarious I had a hard time being upset because she looked SO ridiculous...that's why I'm laughing behind her back.
Oh Elle.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

LOL!!!!! That is SO funny but oh so cute! :) Hope it wasn't waterproof.. That would be so hard to come off!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Marnee said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've had to pass down my old make up to Alex so he stops trying to get into mine. Yeah... He's all boy 90% of the time, except when he wants to use my make up... I don't understand the fascination!

Melinda said...

Thanks for the comment and I am so excited to have a new blog to follow! I still can't believe the baby you had the last time I saw you is now 6! That is so crazy!! Looks like you guys have been having fun!

Jennifer said...

Mascara is not fun to take off. LOL! Silly kids. She is a cutie.

Dal and Nat said...

That really is hilarious!!! I remember when alysha did lipstick on her entire face.... it was bright red for halloween. Fun memories =)