Jeremy graciously took us to Lincoln City (my favorite city) on memorial day weekend and promptly dropped me off at the best outlet mall in the world...well on the coast. I got the most amazing deals ever- ever. It was amazing. Then he picked me up and all of us went to Tiki's (our favorite hot dogs, we have to go there when we're in Lincoln City) and then we walked down to Eleanor's Undertow (another must, they have amazing food and are known for their shakes) and we each got an ice cream cone and some fresh french fries. From there we drove back up the coast and stopped at Beverly Beach (where all these pictures were taken). We also stopped at Wal-Mart and Ellie used her giftcard from Ma, she got a set of six Littlest Pet Shop pets...they haven't stopped playing with them sense.








2 comments:
I love the missing teeth in Eva's smile. I think your girls are the cutest things. Jess and I visited the outlets on Tuesday (we didn't want to deal with the crowds).
I love that last pic, sooo cute! Sounds like a lot of fun, we need to visit the coast again. Nice job on the shopping deals!
Post a Comment