Can you believe JJ is 6 months old? Yeah, me either. I think he's considered and "older" baby now. :(
He has 5 teeth now! He's starting to grab his toes...who knew he could even reach them (or see them)?!
I don't think he's anywhere close to crawling...at all. His sleeping has been a little rough lately and I think it's from all the teething and he had a little tiny cold for about a week...he still sounds like a hog when he's nursing. But I can't complain too much, with all the extra nursing I've lost 2lbs! Woot, woot!
This is right before the crying started.
Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Don't you just want to hold him and kiss his fat little cheeks?
Here's the best close up of all his new teeth. You can see his front right gum is broken through, I took this two nights ago and the tooth is already popped down more.
After this I picked him up (I swear) and cuddled him and gave him kisses!
He has his 6 month appt next week (on my birthday...oh how the mighty have fallen) and we'll see what his stats are. Our guess at home is a whopping 24lbs...any other guesses out there?
2 comments:
Love the updated family picture for your blog! Thanks for getting these updated picture's of JJ up, and all his teefers! You are right, it just makes me want to pick him up and love on him when he gets to cryin...I love your family blog......looking forward to his stats from his next appt. I don't have a guess on his weight.........boo grandma! Love and Miss you All....xoxoxoxoxo
What a chunk! Love the rolls.
Post a Comment