Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blessing Baby Elle




I was so stressed on Sunday. I was just really paranoid about being late, especially since the BI's been breathing down our necks to be at church on time. Anyway, we got there about 15 minutes early...thanks to my constant nagging, plus we got a great seat. Elle looked beautiful in her white gown. Maurine made the dress, it was so gorgeous, I love it! I thought the little pink flowers was a gorgeous detail. Plus she had on Eva's white tights and little satin booties that Eva wore when she was blessed.






Jeremy's blessing was beautiful, the Spirit was so strong. He described it like Heavenly Father has it written down and he's just reading Heavenly Fathers words.





Afterwards we took a ton of pictures, unfortunately they were all with my moms camera so I don't have any of those to put on here but I have ones that Jeremy and I took at home...enjoy.



















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love that dress. And it looks like you got some sun. Lucky.