Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Eva's Obsessed with Harry Potter


When I told Eva at the begining of the summer that a new Harry Potter movie was coming out "soon" I didn't hear the end of it till we finally got to go.

Everyday she would talk about it and when we would get to go and see it. I had to explain(everyday) that it wasn't out yet, and that we had to save our money to go. So she would find dimes and nickels and put them in her room and proclaim to me she was saving her money to go see Harry Potter at the movies. So sweet, and so smart for a 3.5 year old, how many 3.5 year olds would save money? Not many that I know.

When we finally decided to go (about a week after it opened) Grandma bought us witch hats to wear and a neighbor let us borrow a wand. We got all dressed up and had a great time. We got popcorn and soda and enjoyed our 3 hour movie. Eva cryed at the end because she didn't want it to be over yet...and it was nap time.

We have a unique little girl who loves things that most kids her age run from, but that makes me love her even more. I'm really glad we got to go together and spend some one on one time with one another.

No comments: