Jeremy has tricked Eva into thinking that brushing his hair is a "fun" game, like playing hair salon.
Jeremy loves nothing more than having his hair brushed or combed by someone other than himself...and Eva(being a naive little girl) thinks daddy is so much fun because he's "playing" with her.
So Eva gets a brush, and usually a wet rag(for "facials") and goes to work on Jeremy as he falls asleep. But of course Eva has no idea he's falling asleep, she thinks he's really enjoying his day at the "spa".
The other day Eva came upstairs to get a toothbrush to "brush daddy's teeth!" I was kind of surprised he was going to tolerate her doing that, so I went downstairs to double check and this is how I found him...

Completely, out. His hair was brushed and his skin still dewy from Eva's loving face wash. I'm not sure where her dinner tray and the saltines fit in, but he'd been asleep for a while, so I'm pretty sure she just made up the whole brushing teeth thing.
I can't complain though, he loves it and it keeps her occupied for at least an hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment