Friday, September 7, 2007

My brothers "graduation"

I have all these picture's of when my brother graduated. I don't really have a story behind it. It was like two weeks after I had given birth, it was our first outing as a family of four. I'm wearing the sling that I just "had to have". That was the first and last time I used it. I went with the cheap brand and really should have paid the extra $30. Oh well.





This is us sitting and waiting. Real fun. My dad, Jeremy, me and Elle, Eva, Ma and that's Kyle's girlfriend, Acacia. I don't know if that's how you spell it or not.








And all of us staring at Elle. She was still super new then. Very entertaining stuff.









This is Kyle and Eva having a moment. She really enjoyed the entire thing. Who thought a 3yr old would sit through(and enjoy) a commencement. I sure in the heck didn't.















This is Kyle and I fake posing for a picture. I really didn't want him to kiss my cheek...so gross. I mean, where have his lips even been? I don't want to know. Trust me he didn't want to kiss me either. But my mom had to get a picture so, here it is. We seriously held it for like 20 seconds b/c her camera wasn't working.



Well that's it. I could put pics of my mom and dad up too, but their pretty standard and boring.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the fake smile.