Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shade Open House this Saturday!!!



What up ladies~ I'm having a Shade open house on November 1st from 9am-12pm. It's going to be at the Camas Commons Community Room. The new fall clothes are 25% off, and the clearance is an additional 25% off!!! I have a lot of the new fall clothes and some of them are waaay cuter than I thought they would be. Come try stuff on and have fun, let me know if you need directions. Oh yes, and invite your friends from your wards that would be interested, I'm going to mutual tonight to see if the YW want to come withe their moms.

3 comments:

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

Fun! I will try and Make it. I need some new cap sleeves. Do you mind if I bring some of my neighbors? Take care!

Three Love kids said...

thanks for the invite. wish i could come. i need those. not that i have money to buy me anything right now.. Kyle Punched his LT. and so we all are getting punished.. did i tell you about all that??

Leah said...

Christa-thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I'm glad you look at it. Which friend dated Seth? Tell my parents "hello"