Keepin' it reaaal, representin'
I love that video! There are several others that we just love. I'm all for flash mobs and totally want to be a part of one some day!
We should totally do something like this in our neighborhood. There was a cool one done in London with the sound of music - I'll find it for you.
I am still laughing so hard! That was hilarious!!
Awesome! I saw one doing a sound of music song, that one was a huge production. Love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that video! There are several others that we just love. I'm all for flash mobs and totally want to be a part of one some day!
We should totally do something like this in our neighborhood. There was a cool one done in London with the sound of music - I'll find it for you.
I am still laughing so hard! That was hilarious!!
Awesome! I saw one doing a sound of music song, that one was a huge production. Love it!
Post a Comment