Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas at the Browers

On Christmas Eve we usually open one present to get the excitement going. This is just a couple pics of Elle opening her very first Christmas Eve present. Which was a very cute sweater from her Great Aunt Cara. I just love the smile as she eats her way through the wrapping, this was definitely a reoccurring theme throughout Christmas day.
Our glorious tree in all it's glorious glory right before the girls woke up...and by woke up I mean we woke them up because it was getting late. Oh wait, I'm looking at the clock in the background, this was actually taken after they went to bed the night before...so I guess it was like hours before they woke up but you get the picture.
Eva's first look at what Santa brought her. All she wanted from Santa was a teddy bear. I really wanted to go over the top with a big old giant bear but those baby's are like $70 and we just didn't have the money for it. This guy was perfect and cuddly though and Eva loves him!
As you can tell.
This was Eva's present to Elle, Eva picked it out all by herself. Elle absolutely loves it!
Eva's present from Jeremy's mom and dad, they were cute bugs to hang on the wall, Eva loved them.

Opening the big present! I had this idea to get her some sort of computer that she could bring with her where ever we went. This one has 30 games on it and it was really cheap, it's Vtech and it came in PINK! I had to have it and Eva loved it! She couldn't believe it. She's been really obsessed with computers lately and is always on our family computer playing games. This one has a lot of learning games that I know will help her become even smarter.
She was really happy.
That's the gist of our Christmas. I'll put up a slide show of everything at my parents house. It was really fun this Christmas just wanting to have fun together and try and really teach Eva about Christmas. I got to go to the Creche with her at our church earlier in December and it was really great to watch her eyes light up at all the different kinds of nativities, plus while we were there there was a bell choir and she loved that too!
I hope you all had great Christmases as well!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cute bear. Your girls are adorable!

Three Love kids said...

fun pics. the girls are so cute. I love Elle's eyes soo blue. Eva looks so old and you all look like you had a great christmas..