I took these two shots of Elle when she got ahold of some wrapping paper that was laying around. She un-rolled the whole thing and then was playing under it. I got on the floor and peeked in at her and got these two shots that I love!
Seriously those eyes, they just draw you in! For anyone who doesn't know I will be investing in chastity belts for both of my daughters. They're making a come back.
This is what my mom and I did for New Years. Filled in Elle's baby book. I know it sounds lame but it was really fun and before we knew it we had like 15 minutes till midnight.
I know I look really elated for 2008 but come on, I'm a mom, I've been up since 7am with no nap, back off.
This is classic Eva. Hates anything loud or that may look loud. I attribute this to being an auditory learner. Still cute in all her New Year garb.
These two boys are our neighbors, they are really good cute kids. Mathew and Joshua. Believe it or not I think Joshua(the one next to Eva) may be older than her!
Eva's so cute. She loved that Grandma and Grandpa came over to her house and stayed so late. She asked later if they were spending the night. Cute.
Grandpa's signature fireworks...he seriously stocks up on 4th of July and uses fireworks at every event.
We had such a great New Year together. Earlier in the night my friend Heather set up a little get together at the rec room at our complex and a bunch of people came and brought great food and the kids ran around together and played and the adults played Pictionary which was so fun, we played men against women and went up as couples. It was really fun. Jeremy had to leave early though, he can't handle all that noise, it was sooo loud too! He can get really bad migraines and that kind of noise is what sets it off. Anyway, we still had fun together and I hope we have many more New Year parties like that, so fun!
2 comments:
WHAT BEAUTIFUL EYES!!! Oh man, those are the most gorgeous color of blue, I love it! What a beautiful picture!!!
I am so glad you liked it. Your was my fav because of the green. But i did the ribbon long so you could do it the length you want. just take out the staple and cut it and then restaple it. Just wanted you know that, just in case you want it shorter..
Post a Comment