Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday tooooooo.....

ME!!!!!!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday! You're what, 21 now? Ariane and I will celebrate here in Utah for you!

ollie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being born!!! :D You're awesome, hope you have a fun birthday and stay up late and eat ice cream and go to the spa and go horseback riding. Oh wait, that's what I want...

Dal and Nat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Christa dear happy days will come to you all year if I had a wish then it would be A happy happy birthday to you from me!!!!!

Happy birthday!!! THis is your no questions purchasing day. Right? You can buy whatever with no explanations. Have fun!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope your day is great!!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

happy birthday!!! Hope you had a great day and did something fantastic! We're almost b-day buddies, go October!

Becky said...

Happy day to you! Hope you had a great one!

Three Love kids said...

Hope your b-day was great. miss you tons.. love you.. cell number is 760-559-9378 colorado home is 719-391-0719. call me again since i can't seem to get you..

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

Happy Be-lated birthday! I hope you were able to put up your feet and take a warm bubble bath! Dont you just love birthdays! :)